Wednesday 5 June 2013

Shopaholic


We all love a bit of shopping, don't we?  Love this digital image from MayzyArt - fitted in perfectly when a card was needed for a bag and shoe shopaholic.
The image has been coloured with my promarkers and I have used papers from my stash.  the silver charms I have had for a year or so and been looking for the right place to put them and on this case hung on some bakers twine was just that place!

I would like to enter this card in the following blog challenges:


Hope you are all having a fun day shopping,crafting or otherwise!

Sarah xx

8 comments:

  1. Your card is Beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.
    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fab Sarah, glad to see you managed to upload your entry. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only been blogging a few weeks so expected it to me lol but thankfully everything kicked in a few hours ago :)
      xx

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous shopping card! I love the image! Thanks for joining our first challenge over at Crafty Friends.
    X - Natalie - X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Smashing card, great image. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card - love that image!

    Thanks for joining us at the Cutie Pie Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a fab card ,love the image and pretty colours
    Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers challenge AND GOOD LUCK
    TRACEY X

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely card, thank you for joining us at Inky Impressions this week

    hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete